January 30, 2010 |

When the bad luck pays me a visit..


It was like my worst week ever! I can't even begin to describe how tough my week was but I suppose its the past now. Let's hope for the best!
Last Friday - On my way to Ed-Venture, started raining heavily. I was like alright! This things only happens during the rainy season! I then prayed all the way while walking there.
Last Saturday - Mom gave me a ride to Ed-Venture; this day was rather boring because there were fewer students due to replacement classes? Hm.. anyways.. I was there replacing other classes. There were only like 1 student in each class? Haha... So I kinda started disturbing my students as usual. Practically talking non-stop because I was so bored. I got them writing an essay about themselves & guess what some of them wrote! 
 Sneakkky! Yeah.. Highlight on the "Non-Stop"! aha.. He's a sweet kid I guess.. but he too talks alot! =P I then went back around 4pm where I had to walk back again.. & guess what?! It rained heavily again! Its like 'so sial la me, everywhere I go kena rain teruk'. 
Remark: This only happens when I'm alone!
This Sunday - Joy asked me out & I was like.. hmm.. is it safe to go out since bad luck is with me? Well, we went out anyway.. to Mont Kiara.. aha. guess she was longing to eat Tenji but it was fully booked! Sadnye for her.. Then we head to One Utama for BBQ Plaza her second option.. aha.. I'm just along for the ride.. While "Mom" did take care of me by frying & feeding me. =P Right MOM?!
Monday - Met with Mr.Soong for supposingly last lesson before the big day! It was alright.. till it rained..but still I managed to get through the day. He said something to me which I sort of didn catch; which was not to meet again & silly me thought it was weird so I didn't reply. I know what it mean now. =( It means not to fail or well, will be meeting him again.
Tuesday -  I was thrilled/afraid/phohia/anxiety attack/whatever you like to call it. It was the day of the "Big Test". My fear of hill is here to stay because though I pass the 1st round, I fail the parking test which means I have to do it all over again 2 weeks later.. Its practically my worst day ever. Note to self : 26th January 2010, worst day ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment