January 11, 2010 |

What's Happening?!

Dear God, it has gotten worst now. I just read the news & its like 7 churches in 3 days? How much more damage are they gonna make? I do understand as the "word" might provoke people in a way but can't we all settle it in a peaceful way? What about our country's tag line? I'm simply expressing myself and do not wish to provoke or anger any party as I do understand that it might have be an insult I'm sure we would be forgiving to look past this non-sense and set up a better mutual understanding. Let's spread love!! AND stop wasting petrol!!


Anyways, seeing that I'm sort of like a slacker in blogging, should it be so wrong that I post my daily life in this post? Lol.. I'm the only one who reads it anyway. Haha..


I had a slightly dull week, which is a way to start my new year eh? Hm.. I'm still hoping that best is yet to come. I got called to tutor in a creative centre named Ace-Ed Venture. Not everyday a job come looking for ya, that was what I was thinking. So I tried it out & turns out wasn't that much fun. Subjects are way harder than my syllabus.. Joking! I mean sometimes its overwhelming as to there's a need to prepare the materials and catching up on my studies. Which, I scored an A+ for my marketing! I could have sworn that I would get an A. Lol.. Miracles do happens eh? 
Hm.. the kids there are smart but apparently too hype up on sugar which made them jumping up & down non stop. I don't know.. maybe it was just me, that I couldn take it. Will probably request for a replacement soon..







0 comments:

Post a Comment