January 14, 2010 |

A Video That Makes U Roll Into Laughter!

I bet "The Wonder Girls" now are officially famous! I think its a pretty hit song, since it was played on "Boys Over Flowers" the tv series. Yup yup.. So as I was saying, they not only sound good but also became so famous & not to forget the fabulous dance routine who everyone is trying to imitate these days which includes me! Its just like the movie "Para Para Sakura" by Aaron Kwok; where when it was released, everybody danced to it.. I remember back in my school days, we were asked to perform for some event that I kinda forgot what it is.. Haha.. yeah.. but we did! Which I think my dad sort of filmed it or something.. Lol..
Check this version out! Its so Farnie!

I have been viewing Youtube for anything that relates to Wonder Girl's Nobody song & its super hilarious! I found so many replies or should i say "dance routines". Haha.. Which it really made my day!
Now Check this out! Its lagi Farnieer! Haha...



Hope it made your day too! Be patience and wait for it to download.. haha.. I know as it can be frustrating waiting for videos to be downloaded. Haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment