January 21, 2010 |

Busy & a tiring day


Yes, indeed its a busy busy day.. I did my laundry in the morning, took my 4 hours of driving lessons from Mr.Soong again( thank you for not ffk-ing me) & taught 3 hours of tuition.. Hmph.. I know it somehow don't seem like alot.. but but.. I can assure that its way more tiring than it seemed. 
Laundry - Let's skip this part shall we? Don't really feel up to it by exposing what I wash then hang. 
Driving - I had like 4 hours of non-stop intense driving at Hulu Langat today. It was seriously power drowning! What I'm trying to say is that; if the car is moving then turning the steering may seem like a easy job.. but imagine 4 hours of doing that. Not enough? Hm.. try this! Step on th brek then turn your steering all the way to the left then right again then left and repeatedly do that for about.. 4 hours? How would you feel? I'm sorry.. how would your hands & arms feel? It's power draining.. I was somehow upset with myself cause I couldn't.. you know... drive properly.. =(  I mean maybe I got tired of the routine for so many hours.. it was like 'parking, cowboy turn, hill, then again, parking, cowboy turn, hill, & again'. I was upset.. At first, the hill was so easy but parking was hard.. so I thought must be a good sign cause most people fail the hill part? Then the hill got so hard and parking seemed easier.. I don't know.. I just got moodless doing that.. a little phobia I might add. Can't wait for next tuesday to be over & done with..
Tuition - Hm.. It was fun today! I finally got more students. Its entertaining for me when students are answering the questions instead of me alone! Yes! Yes! Sinar Bakat finally has more students! I just love bullying & scaring the new kids.. Muahahaha...*evil laughs*



0 comments:

Post a Comment