January 18, 2010 |

The Late Night Outings


Been out for so many nights last week. It was crazy! Thank God that my Dad haven't seem to disapprove or stopped me.. Aha.. Maybe he has finally reaslised that I'm all grown up! Or not! Haha.. I'm still a kid in his eyes. Forever a kid as it seems.

1. Tim's "so called" farewell
Date: 12th January 2010
So its more so it's more of like a gathering instead at SS2's Murni. =) I mean he is after all coming back in February! Probably, he still feels very new to me, as in a new friend? Hm.. Though he's not a close friend of mine but I think I felt more open to him. As in, he's a nice guy to have a chat with. Aha.. More or like a heart/crappiest chat. I like to kid around every now & then. Maybe he just feels so far away from me that's why I don't see him as a threat if I did disclose any of my personals. =) Besides, who is he gonna tell? Wait.. aha! His friends! Aha.. Boohoo! Not like they know me or something! ;P I'm still safe.. 


Both the guys are from Aussie. I think they are cute. hmm.. but they kept saying that the word "cute" are like baby cute. Is that so? Its my personal word for describing guys that look good. err.. or that they are funny! Haha.. fine! I'm confuse myself!


2. The Almighty plan for Seafood!

Date: 16th January 2010

Yes yes, indeed it was almighty! If you got your Facebook inbox and status message or your pictures being spam by hundreds of messages then you would probably understand why I'd named it "almighty". Haha.. It was a great night actually! I do like these guys. Especially since Kenny became part of the gang. Yes, though he smokes and speak foul words.. but he was indeed a gentleman to attend to our needs.. Like for the entire night, he served us girls, crack jokes that made all of us laugh, oooh.. yeah.. & non stop arguing with Fai & Wang. Which was funny as well! Haha... Had my biggest laughs with these guys! Thanks peeps for the plan! Next stop! The reunion dinner! Can't wait for it!



 

  

I Thank GOD for great friends. They can be pain in the ass at times but it's only because they care. Do keep that in mind!




0 comments:

Post a Comment