January 18, 2010 |

I'm thin! So what?

Went to the supermarket yesterday, which is something that I least adore. Its always about the stinky fishes, raw meat, yucky & slimy animals that has been chop up and be served as food. I don't mind eating them.. but to know the process on how its was cut into pieces then cooked; I rather not know! Haha.. Its all so cruel in a way. Disgusting!! Yuck! A big chance if I were to do so, I would faint or vomit! Gosh.. Not in a million years! Not even for my boyfriend! Noway!!! Yes, I told myself this like a million times! If I were to sliced up an animal, I rather become a vegetarian! That way, I don't mind cooking at all. =) Yup yup.. Not so much of a pet lover type of person but I do feel for them.
Alright, so yeah... my entire family went glocery shopping which leads me no choice but to follow as well. I would ofcos prefer spending my sweet time watching the chinese drama which had my favourite actor! arhhhhh!! Anyways, dad pulled me aside and asked me to choose a drink of my choice. I then choose a yogurt instead. That's when the drama started:
Dad: Lui, come choose your favourite drink.
SM: I think I prefer yogurt lahhhhhhh... Can arrr?
Dad: Aih, okay lah.. but why all "low fat"?
SM: Cause its suppose to be healthy larrrrr...(What do you expect?)
Dad: Don't want la.. choose those that has fat lar...more creamier/ fatter the better! You're so thin la.. comon!
SM: (My thoughts exactly) But don't have one la!
Dad: Eh, Bliss *brand name* has no fat! Aiya, low fat better than no fat la then.
Look how many he made me take..
Not only that, he bought this pills for bones if I'm not mistaken. Its like iron + magnesium.Yeah, that should be tasty. Not!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment