February 10, 2010 |

And it continues...


This post is not something that I would be proud of, its not something that anyone would wanna fantasize or even dream of it to happen either. This feels so horrible as in like I wish that God would just take away that feeling of mine & make it all alright. I have delayed all my other post just so that this day may past too. There’s just so much of pain, burden in me that I feel so awful & I don’t deserve to live. I felt all so horrible. There are certain things where I’m not suppose to say it out even if its my personal blog. I blame myself for all of this.
All of the sudden.. the radio plays “You Make Me Smile”

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of a bed
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head
Spin my good record
Crazy on a sunday night

You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee
Just a thought that u could drive me wild

This song brought me hope & that I might just have to deal with the guilt that I'm having now & be done with it in time.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment