March 2, 2010 |

Back from where I left..

So as it may seem like I have abandon this blog but I’m back.. Funny thing is that I realize that there’s an increase in numbers even though I haven’t been blogging eh? Well, thank you loyal readers.. =) I shall continue where I left the last time.. Aha.. Which is the photoshooting? Wow! That long huh?!
So there’s practically nothing special about my Chinese New Year post as I hardly ever celebrate CNY. What I meant to say is that I seldom visit my relatives & have the habit of collecting ‘ang pows’. My family usually travels during this festive season. Aha.. It was different this year however, we had our 1st ever reunion dinner thanks to grandma. =) I get to collect my be-early ang pows and also visited some relative’s house (though I wasn’t really sure who’s house it was. LOL)
So that’s practically it for CNY! Pretty lame huh?? That’s just me & my lame life! Sad to say.. sigh.. Anyhoos, later did I realize that I wasn’t the only one who had a boring-be-boring CNY too. Atleast, some friends of mine did too (Not to mention Joy – being stuck at Taiping with the same boredom as I did too).
Hm.. that’s pretty much? Tuition there were like practically less human beings than usual, well atleast compared to the usual replacement class & all. Aha… Yes! Getting paid for not teaching is fun, but extremely mind-numbing!
Oh! Apart from that! I just realize that my only source of entertainment was with my gang while ‘yum cha’. We did our usual yum cha session at Kinrara as usual.. haha.. Just to complain about how lame this CNY was. Wait.. Did we actually discuss that topic or was it about ‘N’ again?? Seems like my ‘short term memory’ is kicking in again! Aha… Lame!

With much love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment