February 11, 2010 |

Photoshooting


Date : 7.02.2010
Venue : Thean Hou Temple
Weather Condition : Burning Hot.. LOL

My first ever photoshoot! Yay! Omg, I'm so excited! What should I wear? Who should I bring along? Heels or flats? How many set of clothes should I try on & stuff.. *Those were my very first thought* Yeah I was pretty nervous & all because I have never been on a photoshoot! It new, exciting, & I know they will capture the good side of me. =) 
It was affordable for me unlike the studio photoshooting, which I know they cost a whole lot more! haha... This cost only Rm50 & supposingly getting a free Ipod but I'm not gonna share it in blog though its personal. Sometimes are better left unsaid eh? Hm.. yeah, so Rm50 includes the photoshooting, hair & make up + 20 frames of yourself. 
So yeah, never thought it would be at a chinese temple, but um... whatever yea know? haha.. kinda wanna get it over & done with. So, went there with Jenny & a friend of her's Shirley. I seriously thought we were gonna be the first ones there because its barely even 9am? haha... but when we got there, there were like around 10 girls already? Like woah.. they fill in fast! Haha.. 
Nonetheless, we were the first ones that got our make up & hair do * not much alterations done to my hair due to the position of the plug* >.< so its probably just a thick make up & messy hair spray. ahah.. Sorry, but I was really hoping for some curls! A little disappointment here & there. So there were altogether 4 setting in the temple & few different poses each, but kinda hated some/most of my pictures.. so yeah.. not gonna post much here. =P
There you go! The magic of the make up & great photography! *wink*
The last picture is actually edited by Alan Leong. =) Thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment