March 7, 2010 |

Last day of CNY =(

Chap Goh Mei! Awh yes, as my memory recalls; I remember a friend of mine used to asked me out during this day in particular. I have no idea why but it was 'cute' as in.. ;) 'what makes u think i'm interested in those kinda silly rituals'. LOL Anyhoos, guess what! Joy took me out this year! To those places where people are allow to act 'funny'. Ahaha.. All i know is that there were some guys who were lame enough to talk to us & ask us for numbers. It was funny cute.. Cause I wouldn't expect any guys to ask us out.. =P Well, to be honest.. I'm totally not interested! Aha.. so is mummy Joy. We were there for the festival and to be apart of something I guess..rather than being stuck at home. Haha! Gosh, it was a lame night! I meant those guys.. Haha.. Desperate much?
Guess for me, the outing was fun.. we went to the 2 most busiest places; the Taman Jaya near Amcorp Mall & Thean Hou Temple (where I had my photoshoot). For the fun of it, Joy decided to get an 'Orange' and join in the ritual of hm.. the dating thing? Well, ofcause I did it too.. Haha.. but contactless.. haha.. LAME!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment