March 16, 2010 |

The One Where I Wanted to Give Up

SKYTREX
Date: 14th March 2010
Time: 3pm
Venue: Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam

This is seriously no joke! For people who have fear or phobia of heights, please do not try this! Ever! AHA! Unless ure thinking about conquering that fear then it is advisable. Needless to say, I am one of them who suffered from that fear lah! Yes yes, I’m afraid of heights! Can barely survive my cheerleading stunts back in those days where I had to climb then fall and fail then disappoint my team. Those were the days. =) They are way way behind me now.
Right, so why did I babble about my stupid story about the cheerleading again? Its because lately, some of us namely me, wanted to do some dare-devil stunts like flying fox & climbing up & down the ladder (the part where I fear most) and we did it! To be honest, I kinda enjoyed the flying fox after doing it few times in a row. It was adventurous, interesting, windy, fast, & fun! Its those stinking ladders & other task that I fear the most! But its all good now! Cause I’ve survive it already. Haha.. I’m ALIVE people!! Weeeeeeeeeee………..

(Pictures to be uploaded later)

0 comments:

Post a Comment