March 18, 2010 |

Stress level rising up!

Alright alright, so I have been procrastinating & probably holding myself back from assignments/work but I swear its only for a short while. Besides its was until last week that the lecturers gave us our topic or assignment. So.. its practically not my fault that I’ve been slacking?? Aha… Lame Excuses!!! But yeah, been reading the textbook, notes given about all the theories that sort of am like a common knowledge to me. It’s memorizing & applying the right theory to the right situation that is challenging. I’ll give it my best shot nonetheless. =)
Bad news… mom’s definitely quitting this time like for real! *sigh*
This hit me like today. I know it has nothing to do with me or rather it might impact somehow but if it’s her final decision I gotta support that. Its my mom; the parent that nurture us the most. Gave us guidance, love, compassion, helped me with most of my homework (especially drawing). I gotta respect her decisions and stand by her. However, there’s a catch. She did asked me if this would jeopardize my so-called ‘Dream’ to US. In my head, I’m thinking like no way.. but I have to consider the cons as well. What would happen if that happen? A huge question to be considering. However, its not my choice or my will that can change this.
Mom was like really trying hard to think of the positive side of letting go her job that she barely likes. I get it, like who wants to work after hours or during holidays or worst part is; handling your boss’s personal life/daily life. I over heard talking on the phone once like something about picking up fish from market or that the child needs a lift to school or boss’s mother-in-law needs a spa appointment. I totally understand that. The payroll hasn’t been increasing for several years. Who’s motivated then?
Owh…anyhow, stress has officially conquered my life right now. Personal feelings of mind rising up as well to join the all-so-great party. *need to pray hard to go through this terror* *sighing long & hard*
Oh Lord, do guide me though this terrifying storm!
-Smiles for the day-

1 comments:

Post a Comment