March 7, 2010 |

I ♥ Quest Crew


If i have never said it before, I'll say it now! Been babbling this to most of my friends now about how awesome the Quest Crew are. They are like the team of guys who dances (*thinking how cute can that be*) and won the ‘America’s Best Dance Crew’ by Randy Jackson. So so so so… awesome! Just enjoy watching them in action! They are all super cute! My favorite guys are Ryan Feng, Steve Terada and maybe D-Trix. =)
Love their dance routine, it just cheers me up from whatever crap I’m upset about. Recently would have been my all-so-new college. I’m still trying to figure out my life and how the college works. I’m not really getting along with the culture there or that I really miss UCSI. How sad is that? Been going back to Uni for events eventhough I’m no longer a student there. Hm… speechless*. Its happening way too fast but anyhows, yes! Quest Crew is the main source of my happiness.. err.. sort of.. I’ve totally no idea what I’m saying now.. Practically blank in my head but is also writing this blog. Funny eh?
Yess.. so Quest Crew! I’ve seen their every performance in Youtube. Thank you Youtube! Um.. its very entertaining as in you would question yourself how they get so creative & all.. If I’m in California, I would certainly not hesitate to pull up a cardboard that says ‘MARRY ME’ sign. Geeky eh? But I don’t care! They are awesome!
Watch this!
 
There's another video that I would love to show, but there's just too many screaming girls in the scene. sigh.. Whatever.. I don't care.. Cause I would probably do the same! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment