December 20, 2009 |

A must watch movie for me & me!


This is a must watch movie after 2012 and Avatar which it was a so so movie for me.. Let's hope this is not. I am simply just craving for some excitement! Alright, this movie has almost the same concept as the movie Narnia which it is about escaping from your world and into another. Its full of mysterious creatures or freak and its dark. Its a all so mysterious, dark yet funny & something refreshing as in new to watch.



Cirque Du Freak : The Vampires Assistant 

This movie is about a boy named Darren Shan who is bored of the normal life which is our life... aha.. college, work, family, college, work, family.. yeah.. it goes on and on. And so, he then realises that he did not want that life and decides that he wants to be a vampire instead. That's when he met Mr.Crepsley who is a  vampire master. 
I totally am so addicted to watch the movie & its showing on 31st December 2009! 
 Anyways, my favourite characters are Darren Shan *of course*, Mr.Crepsley; who is played by John.C.Reilly *without a doubt*, and Evra Von; the snake boy *a kinda modern freak, hip hop kinda like* Awh.. New year's eve.
Ohh... I so so can't wait for it!

 



 
 
Love,
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment