December 31, 2009 |

A Change.. Glimpse of 2010

This week & the last was different; a total new phrase of life.. Perhaps a glimpse of year 2010? =) its a busy busy week compare to the past dull week which i had. Had a great Christmas celebration at City Harvest Church which their drama totally blew my mind.. Or its more like laughing myself off the chair. It was a great yet funny drama. Which I am struggling to describe now.. haha.. There's a lesson to be learn from the drama which is; always believe in yourself and believe that God is there to watch over you even in your bad times. It was awesome! Not only that, been doing a whole lot of shopping lately! Gosh, cant begin describing how broke I am now! Its was some intense shopping! haha..



The week after that, I attended Ucsi's Orientation. Hm.. probably this will be my last orientation. Anyhoos, it was fun getting to know new people but to be honest.. its absolutely boring with all of them speeches. Luckily I managed to skip some of them.. =) As well as skipping the chicken dance! haha..

As for tonight, =) its way too early to know! Wishing Everyone A Happy New Year!!! Its gonna be an awesome year! Woohooo!!!

Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment