December 14, 2009 |

Something I've been looking forward to...

Gosh!! After a 1 whole month ++ of losing my somewhat precious Sony Ericsson phone, I've finally got it fix today! Well, there's still some minor error like its still not reading my simcard! So, to be exact its fix alright just not reading any simcards. Oh well, at least it's a big relieve. *feels like writting off something off my to-do-list*

Today's the big day! well, sort of.. its actually the day where I get to drive a car!! Yay, people, yay!! Under the coaching of Mr.Soong aka. the meaner! I was so terrified when I was on the phone with him. Long short, I sort of well, got him scolded cause he didn't contact me at all. Needless to say, he scolded me like wayyy mad the other day saying its my fault & I should have told him about other dates. He says it was "misleading" in a impolite manner. sobs.. Oh well, let's hope I can cheer him up tomorrow? Or let the scolding continue.. As I'm somewhat a newbie in D-R-I-V-I-N-G.


Love,
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment