November 5, 2010 |

Stress Released

This is the moment where I could almost say "So long to all A-S-S-I-G-N-M-E-N-T-S". Yeah well, ALMOST anyway, there's still one more to go. I could almost scream with joy knowing that my hard work for couple of months is finally paying off! Why am I screaming with joy like a mad cow?? It's well, I just finished my dissertation!! Totally pain-in-the-ass-so-good-riddance-I-am-finally-free-from-your-torture! =) Childish, I know (but I don't care).

As a method of stress relieving, I had my hair dyed the very day of submission, had the longest like-in-a-coma sleep of my life, woke up middle of the night feeling all-so-lonely-without-my-assignments-or-any-human-form-interaction but had the biggest comfort and smile on my face.

Anyhoos, to fully utilized the madness of mine; that very weekend I spend with a couple of my former secondary classmates and went on a trip to Melaka. It was such a energy charger for me. Thanks guys!



1 comments:

Post a Comment