November 6, 2010 |

Addicted to Heels?

Its been a little a week since the submission of the assignment-that-I-never-wanna-see-again and also the trip. I started to crave for fashion, make up and all-of-them-girly-stuff-that-I-don't-normally-encounter. I started dressing up more fashionable(atleast I think I am) or well, let's just say when have I ever stop drooling over branded stuff and the new arrivals?

It is however, I still don't get the ideology of looking good in a pair of heels.

To me, heels are just accessories that I don't need. Well, otherwise I'll probably be taller than most of the guys here in KL. Not only that, but walking in a pair of heels have killed tones of girls. I have seen severe cuts on the legs of the victim including myself. Check the picture out; found this on a website and it is called " IT'S NOT A GODDAMN HEELS"


I read this article like a while back, stated that heels causes back pain, leg pain, headache, knee problems, spine and more! This is all because of long-term wearing of heels.


The tip here is to:
1. Ditch those heels (pretty impossible huh? considering that they are costly to begin with)
2. Mix and match (what us ladies do best), change between heels and flats every other alternate day!

This doesn't sound hard at all does it? =)

After all, heels do look fancy and attractive at most times!
Totally something to die for.




Love,
Nicole XoXo

2 comments:

Post a Comment