November 24, 2009 |

What's On The Tele Tonight..

Yeah.. so I had an uneventful weekend filled with absolutely nothing at all in other words nothingness for the entire week. * How Lame!!* I assure that it is.. So after the driving & all, I due with the practical part of it. Well, that's about it! Again.. nothingness... BORING!!

So most of my time is probably dedicated to the ultimate resort which is the trusty television! aha.. What else anyway? 8tv seems to be promising whenever the clock hits 9.30pm on weekdays. =)
Monday - Criminal Minds ( Season 4 )
Tuesday - Pushing Daisies ( Not a big fan but it kills time )
              - Gossip Girl
Wednesday - Reaper
Thursday - American Next Top Model
Friday - I survive a Japanese Game Show
Today's hit; I would say Gossip Girl kept me really entertain and I'm so into finding out what's next. 1) Would Dan & Serena get back? 2) What's with that rich brat Chuck Bass ? 3) Could there be anymore drama going on than both Serena's & Dan's parents dating, so is their kids?
I so can't wait to for it tonight!

By the way; is it just me or do I just happen to love Serena Vanderwoodsen/ Blake Lively's outfit & hair-do. They are just ever so perfectly ruin or messy in a nice way. She has the style that could probably make people like me crazy for it. It is simple, elegant or for me a more slumber/carefree way of dressing but she just happens to rock it!


XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment