November 7, 2009 |

Beginning Of An Adventure :)


Hi there! Let me introduce myself; my name is Nicole aka. Siew Mun (whichever you prefer) *wink*


I am a full-time servant for GOD. I do believe that there is a purpose to life and we are made for a reason. I thank God everyday for what He has in store for me and never doubt His Almighty judgement.


I consider myself to be a cheerful, friendly and loud person but sometimes dull and i like to day dream alot!


An ordinary girl who just loves to have fun! Travel everywhere (if possible) and take lots of pictures to be stored for memory ofcourse.. haha.. (mind my weak memory) :p


Alrighty; so there's a typical question going in everyone's mind, which is " why have I suddenly decided to create a blog???" Yes, i have been wondering that myself as well & finally came up with an answer! ~ I have a terrible memory! (when i say terrible i actually mean it! ahaha) yes, so blogging would refresh them for me?? Perhaps, hehe.. and also, its a tool for keeping in touch.. its like, ahh.. i know her! She's my blog pal or something like that.. ahah.. so there u have it folks..


Signing out from my first time blogging!


Love,
Nic

0 comments:

Post a Comment