November 16, 2009 |

The One With The Driving..


Yes, yes.. I have yet to complete my driving test and yet to drive a car. I'm already 21 years old and finally decided that i should make my driving license a priority in life! Apart from choosing my next college/ university of cause.

So about a month ago I started applying for it which is somewhere around my area that is, I was pretty excited about the whole idea. you know driving and all? ahahh.. got my manual and so on. It was basically generating my interest. Conversely, it requires me to get my butt up by 730am every sunday for the 5 to 6 hours of lecture!

DAY 1 : Lecture was horrible! I went for the english class thinking that this should be way better than the malay because then I won't be the "youngest" there (if you get what I meant). Indeed, I am not; there were people from China, Indo, Nigeria and so on. Which was great at first thought, but then the speaker had to burst my ear drums by using the microphone from his throat and I'm practically sitting in front of him!
[ Mister!! I'M NOT DEAF!]

DAY 2 (Last Saturday) : Arhh.. My Undang test, again I should be the "youngest" there. Thank God I don't look like one. Today I met Amanda, a chubby high-school girl who is hyper-active and all so lovely. She's from the same school as I'm back " in those days" and we talked about the school's history as we waited for the officer to begin our test.

Like day 1, we waited like mad. It is almost for an hour? I seriously wondered why Ms.Cindy had to fetch us there that early cause I sure can't understand. Needless to say; I passed! Well, wasn't that good but still. (43/50)

Day 3 (Yesterday) : After passing with flying colours; immediately we registered for the Theory session (another boring session with boring people). As it seems I wasn't wrong! Waited for Ms.Cindy to arrive, Waited for the class to begin, waited for it to end too. All in all all these waiting took me about 2 hours! Luckily the class was slightly entertained compare to the last one. phewww.... They were showing funny videos and more lame jokes repeatedly( when I say lame jokes its not the one you tell to your friends, its a boring one. *yawn*)

When it comes to the practical part, guess what? My instructor was a chinese male who apparently speaks chinese, english and malay. I thought good news! But he spoke only mandarin to us. =( not a single word I understood.

Class finally ended and is a "hip hip hooray" moment! I then needed to rush for a meeting at Maju Gemilang. Well, my principal decided to have a formal meeting for the teachers and planning for years coming. The whole night, I chatted with Mrs.Lee(maths teacher) who took over Sophia's place I guess.
Guess that's all..


Love,
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment