November 16, 2009 |

Finally the long awaited Prom Retreat 2009!

Date: 6TH Nov, Couple months old from its actually date
Venue: Jogoya
Time: 6pm



The long awaited dinner took place at Jogoya, a place filled with all kinds of foods but expensive though( at least for me). It would have to be a great experience to be there with the committee crew as well as people form student council; because never have I ate my dinner at an expensive restaurant with so many people and comes out WITHOUT PAYING and feeling all so full not to mention satisfying.


As to my knowledge, it is a Japanese Buffet Restaurant. There were of cause sushi and lots of raw item to begin with. Not really my taste but i do like a certain variety of sushi. =) ohh... there's also the abalone parlor as well, which I couldn resist myself from trying. hehe..I actually took alot of those though. hmm.. wondering if its the real thing... haha.. well, from the looks of it and the taste, it taste fresh and raw?


Sam and I then, wandered around Jogoya to look for more food. It was huge, like seriously huge. There's a place for chinese buffet, sushi, raw items, boiling herb soup, barbequed stuff and some I couldn't remember. Hypothetically speaking its a haven for foods, well raw food. aha..


After that, the whole gang begun taking pictures. They must have took like a zillion pictures that night. I can't blame them, it was like a gathering to some of them since their graduation.










The "Final Meeting" was adjourned at around 9.30 that night & Ms.Lee was kind enough to drop some of us back. Thank you Ms.Lee for the meal and the ride!


Love,
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment