January 27, 2011 |

Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show 2010

Applied for a job online and so luckily that I've got it. It was to me my luckiest as my boss is so very considerate of me even though certain days i could not make it for work or the training. I felt that everything is going exactly the way that I want it to be. =) Until I realized that the fact as a promoter I can only be paid that much and for long working hours. Acceptable as it is, but then again.. Jealousy strikes! I learn that show girls are being paid more! even all of the 11 days of the working hours + commission combined! I could not comprehend that the fact of working 1 day as a showgirl could earn you more than working as promoter for 11 days..

KLIMS is one of the biggest event of the year where international and local cars can display or showcase their cars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment